Polaroid cameras have become very popular nowadays. No matter how good your standard cameras are, there occurs a moment wherein pictures get blurry, and the quality gets degraded. To make beautiful clicking photos of every single moment more natural and comfortable, the contribution done by these polaroid or instant cameras are remarkable.
Though these cameras work very well and have multiple benefits, they cannot be blindly trusted. There are certain features that must be considered before you buy these cameras.
- Digital Camera- As compared to regular cameras, digital cameras make clicking clear photographs easier, and it also makes it easier to share the clicked pictures on other devices or any social media platforms. Therefore, for all these reasons, make sure you prefer a digital camera over standard cameras.
- Selfie mirror – You get a clear judgment or a frame before clicking a photograph if there is an inbuilt selfie mirror in the camera. Hence, this becomes another essential or fundamental feature to be considered.
- Photograph size- The protographs come in two different sizes, mini/credit card size (54×86) and square (62×62). A person who loves photography or who has a vast knowledge about the photography techniques must be knowing about these features.
This article has listed out top five brands of polaroid instant photo cameras in India. If you need clear pics, go for best dslr under 30000.
- Fuji Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera- Fuji produces fantastic cameras, and these mini cameras produced by Fuji can effortlessly click shots from up to 35 cms. The cameras are quite affordable, and you do not have to change the brightness of the camera frequently. The camera does it for you according to the lighting of the surroundings and the suitability. It has a selfie mirror runs on 2AA batteries and has a picture size of 62X46mm. The camera is quite easy to use and has a warranty period of 1 year.
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 Hybrid Instant Camera- Here’s another product of Fuji, which may provide you top-class instant photographs. These cameras make it possible to click photos from not just one, but two different angles and are a digital camera with digital features. The design makes it look more pretty and attractive but needs to be handled with care. Yet another example of the fact that beautiful things need more caring and affection! It has 19-level brightness control and a tripod hole.
- Kodak Printomatic Digital Instant Print Camera – Kodak is yet another brand that makes fantastic cameras, and these instant cameras are again an excellent production of the brand. These cameras can give you the same photographs like the ones you print on your computers. It can capture pictures real quick, and it has two different modes available. The cameras are easy to move and can be taken along at adventures or any other precious moments.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera – These Cameras are typical retro cameras but still has many advanced features. They can hence be used not only by the youngsters but also by the adults. One of its advanced features is the bulb mode, which allows the camera to shot long videos without any resistance. The camera may give you professional shots no matter which time of the day it is. The camera weighs very little and is quite portable but is comparatively expensive.
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 Instant Camera – These cameras are a bit outdated, but its outstanding performance and digital features still make a lot of people love the camera. The pictures clicked are very clear, and the macro mode allows you to click photographs from 35-50 cms. The camera has a lot of color filters available and weighs very little, which makes it more portable. The flashlight may sometimes make the pictures too bright, but the auto exposure control allows you to set up the brightness according to the surroundings.
These were some of the best polaroid instant cameras you can get under a budget. Some of them are a bit expensive, but it is entirely worth it. The article must have given you a clear idea of which camera to buy and the features it possesses. So, there you go with your instant camera clicking pleasant and professional photographs.
Thank you for reading.