A cryptocurrency is a virtual asset or in a more simple way, a digital currency which was designed to work as a medium of exchange and the financial transactions are secured by the cryptography. The features of cryptocurrency are that they are not issued by the central government or main authority so the government cannot interfere in this.
Altcoins are the type of cryptocurrency which was launched after bitcoins. Altcoins means all cryptocurrency other than bitcoins. According to coinmarketcap altcoins acquired 30-35 percent of the total cryptocurrency market in 2020. Altcoins are introduced where bitcoins have limitations so it makes an advantage to succeed against bitcoins. I know you can always use crypto robots to make money, but that’s risky as many scams are revolving in the market these days. Recently, a scam called as Bitcoin Revolution ripped off millions of dollars.
Before you should start thinking of investment in the altcoins, the main characteristics you must know and they are:-
- Acceptance of retailer- it means what sort of things you can purchase with it because some coins are designed not for exchange of goods but for other purposes.
- Methods of verification- main difference of cryptocurrencies are there methods of verification. There are mainly two types of verification-
- POW- Proof of work.
- POS- Proof of stock.
- Their market capitalisation- simple logic is that high market capitalisation indicates a high value per coin. Cryptocurrency market capitalisation is the total worth of all coins. Which are currently in circulation. Bona step is that you should also note the daily trading volume because it is more important than market capitalisation.
Now we should move on to our main topic which is top altcoins in 2020 and here are they:-
- Ethereum- it was launched in 2015 and it has grown 40x in the last two to three years. Its authors are Vitalik buterin and Gavin wood. It is the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin experts very much believe that it has a potential to overtake Bitcoin in a few years. Its platforms allow how to create smart contracts due to which it has no third party interface fraud and possibilities of downtown.
Market capitalisation- $24.3 billion
Rank- 2, Price-$22.01,change- -0.30%.
- Binance coin- it was founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao.in terms of trading volume it is considered as the biggest cryptocurrency exchange features are fast transaction processing, low trading fees etc. Binance promises to give strong security ,performance and usability.
- Chain link- its team is represented by director Sergey Nazarov. Its launcher was not so successful but it managed to grow very well. Its features are the speed of transactions are increased ,decentralized currency system ,its external information passes of full scan orals provide secure protection for transaction.
- Cardano- this cryptocurrency is producing more functionality and making it easier to use in the smart contract industry. It’s plan has the following features: to create a blockchain which is highly efficient and versatile for its users. It is the first blockchain platform to use scientific philosophy with the research driven approach.
- Stellar- it was launched in 2016 and it grows to reach rank 13. Its features are its users have the ability to quickly send currencies by making use cryptocurrencies as a method of transaction and it mainly provides its services to individuals and it also provides to send money across borders very effectively.
- Monero- its main features are its privacy and is very good with performing financial transactions. Its authors are Nicholas van saberhagn. It was released in 2014.
- Tron- it was founded in 2017 by Justin sun. Its feature is that it doesn’t need any third party in between, it bridges the gap between creator and consumer. It acts as a decentralized storage for facility, distribution which makes it more efficient and cost effective.
- Z cash- it was established in 2016. It known features are its privacy by hiding the details of transactions, protects the name of sender and recipient, it gives the copy of transaction & user experience low fees.
- Vechain- it is for the supply chain industry,it became a very important part of the world economy, it gives applications to business and various fields of industry like inventory,quality ,control and tracking.
- Factom– it is the blockchain based industry system and is for business companies, it allows the business companies to create an unchanged database it is useful for all kinds of business apps.
MC-$23.2m,R-137,P-$2.58,C- +2.00%…Continue Reading...
We all study and learn somewhere weather it your school or home there is no limit for studying and there is no age for learning. You must have heard that people can learn till they die and still they will not gain all knowledge of this universe. It carries a lot of things with it which can look easy but is not that to learn. People have made learning a technological thing that can be now used as a way where the computer can know for us. So today I will tell you the difference between those two learning known as artificial and deep learning.
Artificial intelligence or artificial learning
Well, this is simply a learning or a way to provide all your learning to your computer. These also known as machine learning in computer language. This gives your computer or machine the accessories of thinking for themselves and thinking for a solution without us helping them. Usually what happens is that when we command the machine to do anything that time only it will do. When we processed a thing that does this in this and do that when that happens or if this situation comes up. Then only the machine is going to react and act according to it. But when we decided to aim for artificial intelligence at that time we tend to give all of our thinking capabilities to a machine. In artificial intelligence now machines can work how they want to think about how they want and can adapt to the situation. They won’t be needing our help and they won’t be needing our command once they got the problem they will solve it by thinking of a solution and adapting to it.
The idea of artificial learning is not that bad and will be a revolution for the world. You may have noticed that on the internet there are these cars and bikes are been showing where it can follow the persona and can drive on its own right? That is also an example of artificial learning where you see a machine acting without your help and without you controlling it.
This is a good idea but it’s also a bad thing for humans. People like Elon musk a great inventor also have been thinking about this, and many others have said that this is what you to be dangerous for humans. I’m with them for sure if you let a machine gets all the control all the knowledge of the human brain and even let it work on its own think on its own. One day they will for sure going to kill us and destroy our small world. Just imagine any robot movies of Hollywood like Irobot just without a good robot in it. Imagine terminator without Arnold Schwarzenegger. Where John Carter won’t be alive and live to see the world. Well, that can be soon possible, can we stop it? Yes, we can, but we will? Nope, we will not and it will keep going on. As we all love the idea of changing the world and making it a better place where we can rest and machines can work for us. That leads us to artificial learning and that will maybe lead us to something more and more dangerous.
While deep learning is no different from machine learning you can even say that it’s the most feared one in both. It’s an exact replica of our whole system and whole-brain function. We will be giving not just our brain learning but the exact everything to the machine by this learning method. The period to do this will take a long time, people think it’s a good idea. That it’s worth dealing with the time and it will revolutionize the world by its uses and what it will achieve. This is true In a way that it can give you more data that you simple artificial learning would be able to give. The time taken to train this learning method to a machine is way more time consuming that your artificial learning too. This is the worst nightmare too of humans, the learning will help to make robots. The scientist says that they will use them to help country wars and used in services and all but will it happen? It’s been said that in 20 to 30 years our world will be full of machines that will be working and taking over our world and maybe it will affect the way these both learning is based. These algorithms can be taken as a dangerous method to harm humans.…Continue Reading...